Tackle it Tuesday
>> 14 October 2008

This week, I finally could stand Duller's desk no longer. He has a chronic condition called 'the gonna's'. He's gonna do this and he's gonna do that, but never seems to get around to the actually doing. So I had to take matters into my own hands. Oh, it doesn't always look like this. It's usually worse. lol!

I got binders for all those important papers months ago. I even got him started by hole-punching and binding scads of receipts and documents and warranties. And he resolved he's definitely gonna keep on top of it from now on. *sbert*
So I trashed a lot of extraneous stuff, enlisted DS's muscular assistance to move the desk back a bit, flanked it with the bookcases that used to be on the other wall (where my new hutch is) and VIOLA! 8-]

The mirror behind the desk goes on an old vanity/dresser I'll be listing on CL.
Ya know, I reckon I could get used to living in neatness.
Y'all have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^








3 comments:
Great tackle!! Don't you feel better now?
Susie, absolutely! And I think Duller is getting a new desk for Christmas. This one's ugliness isn't cute anymore. 8-}
Man you did a great job my friend. I can't stand sorting papers and such. So now I try to keep a jump on it and not let it get that bad any more.
Hugs to you.
Post a Comment