Tag teamed!

>> 13 October 2008

I've been tagged by Laurel and Hardy. OK, they're really Kim and Kathy, but I think they do have a comedy team thing going on. Hop on over and say HEY.

The rules say that I list 5 things about these 5 things that are about me. And, then I have to "tag" 5 people. (That's the hard part, coz most of the people I'd tag have threatened me with bodily harm if I do it again.) OK, goes nothing....

The Five Tag
10 Years Ago :
1. I was house-hunting. After too many years of moving, renting, moving renting... finally, we were ready to buy our first home.
2. I was driving a big honkin' gas guzzling Ram Charger.
3. I looked young for my age.
4. I spent a lot less time online.
5.I'd never been birding.

5 Things on Today's "To-Do" List:
1. Pay off my credit card
2. Find out why my car's check engine light is on
3. Take a carload of recyclables to the drop-off
4. Drop off several boxes of 'another man's treasure' at the thrift shop
5. Trade PO box keys (they just moved into a new building)

5 Snacks I Enjoy
1. poppy seed mini-muffins
2. Mounds
3. guacamole
4. Milano cookies
5. Cheerios

5 Things I would do If I were a millionaire:
after tithing I'd...
1. pay off our mortgage
2. fence and cross-fence the property
3. buy some Florida Cracker horses and cows
4. buy the pine farm next door
5. buy an island - OK, probably can't afford that by now, so I'd travel... Alaskan cruise, British Isles (by boat, I hate flying), Australia...

5 Places I have lived:
1. Marco Island, FL
2. Tampa, FL
3. Upper Matecumbe Key, FL
4. DeLand, FL
5. Eustis, FL

5 Jobs that I have had - or still have
1. I worked on a dairy milking cows - night shift, lasted 3 days
2. my first (late) dh and I worked and lived on a chicken farm, briefly, but more than 3 days
3. receptionist in a new subdivision's sales office
4. customer service at K-Mart
5. mystery shopper

5 People I am tagging... hmmm, who's least likely to follow through with their threats?
1. Aunty Belle - I love the way she thinks and she understands the way I talk
2. Meems - way too much talent for one person
3. Brenda - though I'm not sure everyone can read her blog *?* - after all these years, there are things I don't know
4. SwampAngel - I have a feeling she'll have some really interesting answers - and by the time she gets back online, I'll have a good head start. ;-}
5. Patricia at Pollywog Creek - not sure how she feels about being tagged, but I'd certainly enjoy getting to know her better
OK, take your best shot. 8-]

4 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart 13 October, 2008 05:42  

You are too funny my friend. Thanks for playing along. I love #4 of your list to do today. And milking cows? Well I guess that explains some things ha ha! I hope your tagged people don't come and hurt you lol.
Blessings my friend.

SwampAngel65 13 October, 2008 08:39  

You don't have to run away! I really don't mind being tagged for these things at all. I'll try to get back up and running sometime this week, and the first thing I'll post will be my answers :)

SophieMae 14 October, 2008 03:58  

Kim, if only I could have done all my to-do's. Duller took my car to the shop and forgot to take just my car key. Left me with NO keys, so no wheels. (See, he earns the name. lol)

SwampAngel, good thing, coz I'm gettin' too old for all this runnin'. ;}

Anonymous 14 October, 2008 18:39  

That is a lot of paper to organize.

About Me

My photo
I love JESUS! I'm a 7th-generation Florida native, dyed-in-the-wool Southron belle. I just recently dusted off my genealogy notes and, thanks to a long-lost relative, nearly doubled the details. We started home schooling when only 'outlaws' did it and still enjoy a daily quest for knowledge. These days, the family spends a lot of time birding, butterflying, spending as much time in 'the woods' as possible while they're still here.
Powered By Blogger

Followers

    © Shabach the Rock. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP