Friday Funnies
>> 17 October 2008

Somewhere in time...
Cheese Louise! Y'all wouldn't belive how many times we've heard someone say, "WOW! I never saw anything like THAT before!"
HRH and TYP went to the park to walk (and get out of my hair for a while) and run a few errands. They took the truck. When they got home, HRH turned off the key, pulled it out, looked puzzled and asked TYP, "What's that noise?" TYP astutely observed, "It's still running."
He put the key back in and ground the starter (WTG, H), but it is NOT gonna turn off. It just wiggles back and forth and runs on.
He made a few calls... some guy told him to disconnect the positive battery terminal, which took him about 30 minutes and didn't work... finally I reminded him we have road service through GEICO. DUH! They had to make some calls and finally called back with some "good" news. The mechanic told him to just suffocate the butterfly. DUH! SO he's out there now trying, unsuccessfully, to kill that steenkin' insect. It won't die! LOL!
So the poor thing's been idling out there since about 8:15. I took it down the road a piece just to keep it from getting bored.
So he's back on the phone with GEICO again. Never thought we'd have to call someone and ask them to help us STOP something from running!
Oh well, life is anything but boring when you wear the "M"! Anybody wanna borrow it for a while?









6 comments:
Oh Sophie you are so funny. I'd love to be a fly on the wall of your life lol.
Hugs my friend.
Too funny! I'm with Kim!
So funny!
Sophie,
I'd like to be a fly but I'm afraid you might try to suffocate me! hahahah
This was too funny!
Blessings to you today!
Greetings to you from Oklahoma,have I been here before?? I can't remember and that is really nothing new with me!!! And although I find your Friday Funnies ...funny, I really want more information on how you lost your weight that you talked about on Kim's posting. I, like you said, found I put on weight very quickly, moved away from my doctors of 30 years and have not established my self here in my new home town, so I am concerned. Would you mind sharing your information with me so I can at least be more informed and can make better decisions about my health? I would appreciate it. And I do think I have visited your site before but maybe just not lately. Sorry!
I found your blog on Joyfully Living's blogroll and am excited to connect with other Christian women.
Off to read more of your blog...
Post a Comment