Didja ever?

>> 09 February 2011

OK, I give up. I keep trying to embed a veejo, but it keeps killing my browser. Not gonna start over again. If you like, you can see it here. Elvis, from G.I. Blues.

Anyhow, my whole premise here is... didja ever give your DH something to mail and he says OK and weeks later you find it in the back seat of his car? Yeah. Soooo... it isn't ALWAYS me being a bad friend, not getting things out to sweet sister-chicks as promised. Unfortunately, I'm not so sure this is a real good time to be sending chocolate down to the warm part of Flarda. So, you'll understand if I just eat those, right? 8-} I'll make it up to ya, I promise! Might be next year, but I really will, LOL!

So, reckon it's up to me to get'er done. I'll do my best to take care of it by the weekend. So far, I'm having a really crummy year. So much so that I went about 6 weeks without even leaving the premises. Yup, just took my first drive up the road this year... to McD's for a late night mushroom and Swiss wrap. By now, I'm just kinda out of the habit and don't really care to go anywhere, anyhow. Sad, ain't I?

Who can afford these gas prices, anyhow?! (Anyhow, apparently, is my 'word of the day'. 8-] )

On the brighter side, Duller has a pretty good lead on a job in the Tampa Bay area. I'm not gonna get too excited yet, coz too much expectation can lead to too much deflation if it falls through, knowwhutImeanVern? Anyhow, it does give me a little extra incentive to get on with the declutterfication of my life. Too much stuff for one person to possess. Sure wish I still had my truuuuuck, so I could make just one (or three) trip to the thift shop.

Aaaaaaaanyhow, here's hoping the year, at some point, begins to show signs of improvement. And maybe some SUNSHINE! This IS the Sunshine State, right? Yep, I think a whole day without cold and gloom might be just the ticket. So, how's by y'all?

Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

1 comments:

Saleslady371 12 February, 2011 17:11  

I don't trust my husband with anything I want mailed unless he is walking out the door and going only to the post office! Have a great weekend, my friend!

Luv,
Mary

About Me

My photo
I love JESUS! I'm a 7th-generation Florida native, dyed-in-the-wool Southron belle. I just recently dusted off my genealogy notes and, thanks to a long-lost relative, nearly doubled the details. We started home schooling when only 'outlaws' did it and still enjoy a daily quest for knowledge. These days, the family spends a lot of time birding, butterflying, spending as much time in 'the woods' as possible while they're still here.
Powered By Blogger

Followers

    © Shabach the Rock. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP