Oh dear, oh deer!
-
Momma and her young'un came back yesterday evening. I didn't want to scare
them, so I snapped a few pics through the kitchen windows. The screens made
thi...
12 years ago
© Shabach the Rock. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009
Back to TOP

6 comments:
Ok they were all funny, but that last one...lol. I guess it just made me laugh because while I was in Japan we saw signs like this all the time. They like to use the English, they just don't know how. :)
LOL! Good ones my friend. I hope you are doing well.
Have a super duper day!
Kim
You cop the cake, funny lady! These are all so good I can't pick one! Happy weekend to ya.
Love,
Mary
ROFL!
I love funny signs like this..
Have a great weekend!
LOL! Hilarious signs!
I thought the open range one was the best, until I read the last one! Lol! There are no words...
Post a Comment