Ramblin' in the cracker crumbs

>> 04 August 2010

Hey, today is our anniversary, so I'm being lazy and not double-posting. Huh? What does that mean? Well, I was gonna post over here same as over there, but I didn't so... click the link and read my Flarda blog post. 8-] Love y'all loads!

Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

2 comments:

jena 05 August, 2010 14:19  

Hey, Happy Anniversary! WOW, 31 years! You gonna be OLD soon, LOL!

You know I love ya! :)

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart 11 August, 2010 08:16  

Happy Late Anniversary. I hope you had a fun day!
And thanks for the reminder of the stocking. I'll pick a winner today. Duh! It's been a crazy month!
HUGS!
Only 12 people commented so your chances are good! LOL!

About Me

My photo
I love JESUS! I'm a 7th-generation Florida native, dyed-in-the-wool Southron belle. I just recently dusted off my genealogy notes and, thanks to a long-lost relative, nearly doubled the details. We started home schooling when only 'outlaws' did it and still enjoy a daily quest for knowledge. These days, the family spends a lot of time birding, butterflying, spending as much time in 'the woods' as possible while they're still here.
Powered By Blogger

Followers

    © Shabach the Rock. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP