Ever have one of those days?
>> 03 August 2010
I'm hoping August will follow March's 'in like a lion' example. Sunday afternoon, I had all my lists, coupons, shopping bags, etc, in order. I took my to-dos and handed Duller his. When we both got home, we compared notes. We had had eerily similar experiences... everywhere! Really, literally every store we visited... if it could go wrong, it did. Cashiers all over the area seemed to be completely baffled as to how to enter coupons or handle rain checks. Also, our area is, apparently, unworthy of the lower end of the price range advertised in the flyers. The comedy of errors we each experienced seemed to be never-ending. So we spent quite some time today commenting on web sites and returning to some stores to set things right. For the most part, it went well.
Meanwhile, I've gotten hooked on GoRemy. Ever really start liking a new 'character', then, as you seek out more of his work, it starts going downhill? OK, I really like the guy... he's silly and makes me laugh. But I have to forego some of his clips due to language/subject matter. The real problem is... he's contagious. I've been going around for 2 days putting about 75% of my data intake in hip-hop/rap form. It just kinda flows sometimes. I prob'ly oughta dust off my camcorder and just get it out of my system. OTOH, that might just create a bigger monster, lol!








1 comments:
Why can I just picture this in my mind? LOL! I'm glad you got it set straight.
BIG HUGS TO YOU GIRLIE!
Kim
Post a Comment