Saving doesn't have to be unhealthy
>> 25 June 2010
DAWG! I had a whole long post typed out and half of it just vanished! I hate it when that happens! It was pretty good, too, if I say so myownself... and I do. 8-} Oh, well, here's the other half. Maybe another time, another place...
Why are there so many coupons for junk and so few for healthy, organic food?! In my quest to get out of a deep financial pit, I'm still buying things I'd rather forego. And I actually buy things I don't want or need... when the coupon is for more than the item, the overage helps pay for something else.
Kim got me thinking... not like I hadn't heard it, and thought it myownself, before, but she kinda nudged me over the proverbial edge. 8-}
(missing monologue)
Here are a few links that might help balance your wholesome budget:
Fiddledee: Organic Savings
Mark's Daily Apple: How to Eat Healthy and Save Money
Your Green Helper
Kiwi Mag Online
Affluent Pauper: Organic Coupons - Where to Get Them Right Now (old post, but still some good links)
Not much, but it's a start. I'm sure I've come across others. I'll post them as soon as I re-find them.








1 comments:
Thank you my friend. I can't wait to check those links out.
And FYI if you ever lose half your post, before you do anything else, right click and hit the undo button and it will usually come right back.
Just in case you didn't already know that.
Have a great weekend and it was nice chatting with you last night!
HUGS
Kim
Post a Comment