40 Heathy Snacks... and I got free chocolate!

>> 26 June 2010


Download this ebook, 40 Healthy Snack Recipes, FREE!

Kim, I know the free chocolate will get your attention,LOL! I scanned my CVS card at the door and got a coupon for a free Dove bar, or $2 off a larger size. I opted for the free bar. The register gave me the whole $2 off, anyway, so they actually paid me $1.11 to take it! WOOT!!!

PS - They don't actually give you the overage. You can use it toward another item in the same transaction. See an example here.

2 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart 27 June, 2010 14:48  

Oh man! Free chocolate. I may have to go to CVS LOL!
I'm off to check out the free ebook!!!
HUGS
Kim

Mel 05 July, 2010 12:32  

Oooohhhh, this looks very cool! Free chocolate is always a good thing.:)Thanks for stopping by.:)

About Me

My photo
I love JESUS! I'm a 7th-generation Florida native, dyed-in-the-wool Southron belle. I just recently dusted off my genealogy notes and, thanks to a long-lost relative, nearly doubled the details. We started home schooling when only 'outlaws' did it and still enjoy a daily quest for knowledge. These days, the family spends a lot of time birding, butterflying, spending as much time in 'the woods' as possible while they're still here.
Powered By Blogger

Followers

    © Shabach the Rock. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP