Clip joint
>> 18 June 2010
What a week! The daily thunderstorms are keeping my DSL sporadic, which means precious little computer time. I've been using that to catch up on my coupons and deals. If y'all aren't clipping already, you need to start! In case you missed it, I've cut our grocery bill by about 75-80%! And we're actually eating better! I can afford things I never would've put on my list before.
If you're thinking it'll take too much time to work out all the deals, someone else has already done the leg work for you. There are countless couponing blogs that not only tell you where to find the coupons, but spell out exactly what you need to save - and sometimes MAKE - money on specific deals.
My favourites include, but are definitely not limited to:
Duchess of Discount
I Heart Publix
I Heart Saving Money
Fiddledeedee!
Faithfully Frugal and Free
Big Fat Piggy Bank
Cha-Ching on a Shoestring
Money Saving Mom
Common Sense With Money








0 comments:
Post a Comment