And the blessings just keep on comin'
>> 20 October 2009
Just had to share this!
Due to unforeseen circumstances, all piling up at the same time, this is a really tight budgetary season for us. So literally every penny counts right now. Still glowing from yesterday's goodness, Duller stopped at the local we're-dirt-cheap store to get some half-price-at-the-end-of-the-day goodies from the deli. The computer prints out the price and the clerk writes 1/2 price (or words to that effect) on the sticker. When he went through the checkout, there was a problem of some sort... long story short, he got the deli items gratis! Thanks for the free supper, God! I can't wait to see what You come up woth next! 8-]
Y'all have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^








4 comments:
That is so cool!!! I could go on and on about the ways God provided for us when my husband was laid off for a year. It still amazes me but it really shouldn't!!
HUGGING you my friend.
Kim
AMEN AMEN AMEN! Wow, I love to see God do His amazing work like that...what a special blessing. :)
Woo Hoo!! Don't you just love God moments like that!!
Jehovah Jireh!!
Kim, I know! Why are we so amazed?
Kathy, He always comes through!
Mikki, Jehovah Jireh, indeed!
We never know what He's gonna do. We know He's gonna do SOMETHING, but we never know what.
Post a Comment