Oh dear, oh deer!
-
Momma and her young'un came back yesterday evening. I didn't want to scare
them, so I snapped a few pics through the kitchen windows. The screens made
thi...
How are you my sweet friend. I haven't talked to you in forever. You having a busy summer? Dodging the mosquito's LOL. Maybe you should come spend some time at the beach!! HUGS Kim
I love JESUS! I'm a 7th-generation Florida native, dyed-in-the-wool Southron belle. I just recently dusted off my genealogy notes and, thanks to a long-lost relative, nearly doubled the details. We started home schooling when only 'outlaws' did it and still enjoy a daily quest for knowledge. These days, the family spends a lot of time birding, butterflying, spending as much time in 'the woods' as possible while they're still here.
3 comments:
How are you my sweet friend. I haven't talked to you in forever. You having a busy summer? Dodging the mosquito's LOL.
Maybe you should come spend some time at the beach!!
HUGS
Kim
That is a great quote. Much like actions speak louder than words, but written so much more eloguently. :)
Blessings!
Great post! A very powerful quote.
Praying all is well with you this beautiful day!!
Post a Comment