Thoughtful Thursday
>> 25 June 2009
Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations.
I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty,
believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.
- Louisa May Alcott
- Louisa May Alcott
© Shabach the Rock. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009
Back to TOP

4 comments:
Superb! .... without these highest aspirations we don't have the energy and strength to move forward .... quite literally perish without a God given inspiring vision.
Thank you for sharing. It's an awesome quote!
You find the most beautiful quotes my friend!!
How are you? Aren't you loving this heat? Ugh!! Of course it's not as bad as it was 2 days ago!!
Love you my friend.
Kim
Beautiful Quote !
Such a beautiful and thoughtful quote! Thanks for sharing...
By the way...I am just west of Tallahassee!
Be blessed,
Susan
Post a Comment