Oh dear, oh deer!
-
Momma and her young'un came back yesterday evening. I didn't want to scare
them, so I snapped a few pics through the kitchen windows. The screens made
thi...
Beautiful quote my friend and so true. The sad thing is is that sometimes we look beyond our families that are right in front of us to find those opportunities. HUGS Kim
I love JESUS! I'm a 7th-generation Florida native, dyed-in-the-wool Southron belle. I just recently dusted off my genealogy notes and, thanks to a long-lost relative, nearly doubled the details. We started home schooling when only 'outlaws' did it and still enjoy a daily quest for knowledge. These days, the family spends a lot of time birding, butterflying, spending as much time in 'the woods' as possible while they're still here.
1 comments:
Beautiful quote my friend and so true. The sad thing is is that sometimes we look beyond our families that are right in front of us to find those opportunities.
HUGS
Kim
Post a Comment