no escape
>> 08 December 2008
OK, I know y'all have just about had your fill of reading about my new addiction. But it just keeps expanding. the weekend didn't go at all as planned, so I'm on my own this week in the office. But I did manage to get out of JoAnn Saturday night with no fabric. (Simplicity patterns were $1.99, so I got 8). And I didn't darken the doors of any fabric selling establishment on Sunday. Then again, I didn't have to leave home to feed the need. Did you know you can buy JoAnn's fabrics online? They even sent me a free shipping coupon. Do a search for Tracy Porter and see what you can get for $1.74 a yard! 8-]








2 comments:
Ahh a woman after my own heart. I have to tell you that my daughter and I laughed so hard at your comment today! Thank you for being you and for being my friend.
Hugs.
Kim
ROFL! This SOOO reminds me of me last year. Every time I got an email coupon or one in the mail I thought i HAD to use it..LOL.
Hope you have some time to make some great stuff with all this beautiful fabric :-)
Post a Comment