I need an intervention!!!

>> 05 December 2008

It's a sickness, I tell ya! I thought I could go in JoAnn and just pick up a couple of things I really needed. But there was this sale. (There's always a sale!) OK, so I'll just pick a couple of those Christmas pieces... but how do I choose? There are so many. And I don't have any funky green polka-dots. That'll make an adorable apron. And that other little print will be perfect with this one. Time to go! Wait, those calico prints are on sale! Ooooo! Music prints! OK, just these 2... oh, there's another one... and there's one more and... OH, somebody STOP ME!


Sooo, I've elicited a promise from Duller to help me get that office sewing room whipped into shape this weekend. I'm itching to get started on some of these projects, Maybe that'll keep me out of the shops for a while, anyhow. LOL! So, should I use the green dots for the main body and the small print for trim or vice versa?

3 comments:

Anonymous 08 December, 2008 12:07  

I love your choices! I wouldn't have been able to resist the music prints, either. I'm not much good at that sort of thing, but I'd think you could go either way with the greens.

Anonymous 08 December, 2008 12:24  

I agree with Jena. I sort of lean toward the dots as body and small print as ruffle, but I think either way would work.

BParrish 11 December, 2008 08:56  

Whhaaa! I want a JoAnn's store closer to me. (I like everything in the pic) Whatcha gonna do with em?

About Me

My photo
I love JESUS! I'm a 7th-generation Florida native, dyed-in-the-wool Southron belle. I just recently dusted off my genealogy notes and, thanks to a long-lost relative, nearly doubled the details. We started home schooling when only 'outlaws' did it and still enjoy a daily quest for knowledge. These days, the family spends a lot of time birding, butterflying, spending as much time in 'the woods' as possible while they're still here.
Powered By Blogger

Followers

    © Shabach the Rock. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP