Tackle it Tuesday
>> 28 October 2008

This little corner has been catching a lot of overflow the past few weeks. It's like one of those things you see so often, you just don't see it anymore. Not that I forgot it was there. I could ignore it for a little while, busy with other projects, but enough is enough.

Everybody makes poor ol Grammaw hold onto whatever they don't want to deal with right now. In the end, it wasn't all that hard to clear up.
By now, y'all must be thinking my whole house is a mess. Well.... OK, yeah, it kinda is. Stuff happens, ya know, and we go through things, and... With all this clearing out and unpacking going on, some of what you're seeing is stuff moved from last week's project. [Yeah, I cheated a little.. sorry. )^;^( ] But there's less and less each time. That's progress. 8-}
Be blessed, y'all!
Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^








0 comments:
Post a Comment