Tackle it Tuesday

>> 07 October 2008



Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Today, after major shuffling around all weekend, I chose a smaller task to tackle. This old hand-made cradle has been sitting in the corner acting as a catch-all for too long.


I took down the old KONICHIWA banner and dispersed the stuffed animals to better homes. The old cushion went to the trash and the sad little wreath was Freecycled. The baby is probably a lot happier here, having been buried in the spare room for the past few years.

I really should sell the cradle, but I hate the thought of letting it go. No, DS never rocked in it. I just really love the piece and am sure I'll incorporate it into the decor someday. 8-}

Lest y'all think I was lazy this week, just scroll down to the previous post and check out my new hutched DR look. 8-]

Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

3 comments:

Kathy C. 07 October, 2008 11:10  

Lazy, I don't think so. Doing anything at all is doing SOMETHING. :) I cleaned windows but didn't take pics, so I didn't post it, LOL.:)

Anonymous 07 October, 2008 16:00  

I like this piece....you will have a grandbaby someday and will be glad you kept it.

Thanks for sharing!

You blog looks great!
Would love for you to come and visit me at my blog.

robin@heartofwisdom.com
http://heartofwisdom.com/blog/

SophieMae 08 October, 2008 02:47  

Kathy, I was wondering why you hadn't been posting. Then I realized it,s only been a few days. I think cyber-time is magnified. 8-}

Robin, surprisingly, I hadn't even thought of that. You're so right!

Be blessed! ^i^

About Me

My photo
I love JESUS! I'm a 7th-generation Florida native, dyed-in-the-wool Southron belle. I just recently dusted off my genealogy notes and, thanks to a long-lost relative, nearly doubled the details. We started home schooling when only 'outlaws' did it and still enjoy a daily quest for knowledge. These days, the family spends a lot of time birding, butterflying, spending as much time in 'the woods' as possible while they're still here.
Powered By Blogger

Followers

    © Shabach the Rock. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP