Entertaining Simple
>> 08 October 2008
I've been hearing a lot about Matthew Mead's new book lately. I have to confess, I hadn't heard of him before this week - yes, I need to get out more - but I already want this book!
The coming of autumn has awakened my inner nester. My house hasn't seen so much bustling in ages. Duller and DS are getting plenty of exercise moving furniture for me. I'd like to reward them with some special evenings. For DS, it doesn't get much more special than a dessert like this:
And with the holidays fast approaching, I'm looking for some fresh decorating inspiration. I just love tablescapes. Being artsy-craftsy challenged, I need all the help I can get. Don't these look wonderful?

Come to find out Linda, over at Restyled Home - one of my new favourite blogs - is giving away 20 copies of Entertaining Simple! (Pick me! Pick me!) Go on over and check it out. And if you win, remember who sent you. ;-}
Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^









3 comments:
Thanks so much for participating in the give-away contest! I love your name, by the way...I have a sophie, too!!
Have a great day!
Linda
Heya Soph! Hope you win. I've been enjoying watching your house being transformed. Looking forward to seeing what you do for the holidays.
yea, what jena said. :) i love your new hutch. gotta love CL.
Post a Comment