Stumbling around in the dark...
>> 09 March 2011
I just want to say THANK YOU!!! to my dear friends who haven't given up on me! I've been going through a boatload of 'stuff' - just one thing after another, with no apparent end in sight - the past few months and have not been handling everything as well as I'd like. Oh, I'd love to say I've just been wrapping myownself in God's loving arms and letting Him take care of it all. I wish I could say I've been resting in His peace, knowing that all things work together for good... But at some point, I just reached my feeble human limits and all but gave up. On everything and everybody. About the same time, my computer started giving me trouble, further limiting what little contact I was still maintaining with the outside world. Reckon I just let it be an excuse to hermitize a while. Anyhow, I know I need to crawl out of my coccoon and rejoin the living. Just need a little time to exercise my wings and let them dry before I lift off. So, once again, THANKS!!! You are the wind beneath my wings!








1 comments:
I was JUST thinking about you the other day. Not kidding. I'm so sorry my friend. Please rejoin the living. You know you can always call me!!!
Sending you BIG HUGS!!
Kim
Post a Comment