Thursday's Thoughts

>> 09 September 2010

Unless you're in a cave somewhere, you've heard about the pastor intent on burning Korans on 9-11. I've heard people on the radio ranting about things like, 'if he wanted attention, he sure is getting it'. Well, DUH! Here's a novel idea. STOP TALKING ABOUT IT! Oh, wait, that would mean giving up your own moment in the spotlight. Talk about biting the hand that feeds ya!

On a kinda related note... I will NOT be getting Skype! They're offering 30 free minutes as part of their 'Happy Eid' promotion. Reckon they allow their employees to say Merry Christmas? Hades in a handbasket, people! GRRRR!!!!!

EDIT: I just read this: At least two dozen Christian churches, Jewish temples and Muslim organizations in the city have mobilized to plan inclusive events — some will read from the Quran at their own weekend services. Beam me up, Scotty! What fellowship has light with darkness? It's astounding how quickly, even eagerly, people are willing compromise their beliefs! *sigh*

1 comments:

Saleslady371 10 September, 2010 09:55  

The enemy is infiltrating. Why can't people see it? I don't agree with the pastor either. And I do have Skype....so I can watch Susanna's growth (long-distance grammy here!)

Love,
Mary

About Me

My photo
I love JESUS! I'm a 7th-generation Florida native, dyed-in-the-wool Southron belle. I just recently dusted off my genealogy notes and, thanks to a long-lost relative, nearly doubled the details. We started home schooling when only 'outlaws' did it and still enjoy a daily quest for knowledge. These days, the family spends a lot of time birding, butterflying, spending as much time in 'the woods' as possible while they're still here.
Powered By Blogger

Followers

    © Shabach the Rock. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP