Good eats for my birthday!
>> 28 August 2010
Tomorrow, I'll be celebrating another biggie birthday. My email is full of freebie goodies, mostly BOGO, at restaurants I rarely visit. So far, I've done IHOP and Cracker Barrel. OK, CB wasn't a b'day offer, just a $10 credit coz they're ending their Front Porch Friends program. 8-[
Anyhow, I'll probably have my free Ruby Tuesday burger today and maybe trek over a couple counties for a free Grand Slam tomorrow. Denny's is the only one that limits the offer to the one day. I also have a free dessert w/purchase of an entree at Boston Market, TGI Friday's and Chili's. I'm so glad I'm not on a diet, lol!
Unfortunately, most of my favourite places packed up and followed Denny's out of this area. No more Fazoli's, Piccadilly's, Miami Subs, Long John Silvers... *snfffff*
OO! OO! I almost missed one! Cleaning out my inbox, I just found a $10 credit at World Market! I love that store, but hardly ever get to shop there. What a treat!
So, what exciting plans for the weekend do y'all have?
Wanna come help me let out my clothes? 8-}








3 comments:
Oh Happy Happy Birthday my friend. I'd make you dinner if you wanted to travel this far! LOL!
OH and do me a favor, will you send me your address in an email so I can send your stocking when I'm done with it?
Now don't get a stomach ache with all these free dinners you're eating. LOL!
Hugs
Kim
LOL...man I feel stuffed just reading that! :)
K&K, thank y'all sooooooo much! I'm still getting freebies in the mail! I'm gonna be so fat... but happy, LOL!
Post a Comment