And the winner is....
>> 03 March 2010
Drum roll, please... bbbbdddddddd.....
Hey, before I announce the winner... what? You want me to just tell you? OK, OK, the winner of The Pioneer Woman Cooks is.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
Congrats, Kathy!
And Happy Birthday! 8-]
And Happy Birthday! 8-]
I know I was supposed to have this up by 5, but I'm sick. And everybody and his brother was standing in line with urgent, must have now, needs and requests. Anyhow, Kathy, if you'll send me your address, I'll have Duller get the book in the mail ASAP.








2 comments:
I am so jealous! Yup! I might have to intercept that package! LOL!
She's so gonna have to let me borrow that!
Love you my friend.
Kim
Oh my goodness!!!!!! I'm so excited... I love to win things. I use to say that I don't ever win things, but I have won a couple of blog giveaways over the past year and it's so fun!!! I love to cook, so this will be a fun treat.
I actually got a phone call late last night, and it was my dearest Kim informing me that I won, hee hee. :)
Thank you Sophie Mae, I'll e-mail you my address. :) Woo-hooooooo!
Post a Comment