Monday Morning Message

>> 08 February 2010

Men: You go to church 2-3 times a week and tithe faithfully. Everyone there looks up to you as a strong, mature Christian. You're a powerful witness, in word and deed, at work. Your co-workers come to you for spiritual advice and when they're in neeed of prayer. You spend a few quiet moments in The Word first thing every morning and last thing every night.

Bottom line: Do your wife and chidren see Christ in you?
Are you the same person with them that you are with others?
This is where it really counts. This is your true character.

2 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart 08 February, 2010 20:25  

Very well said my friend. I am happy to say that my husband is always nurturing his family above those outside the family. He is a wonderful man! You'd like my hubby! I just know it!
Hugs to you my friend.
Kim

Kathy C. 12 February, 2010 15:03  

I love that Sophie Mae. I am SO incredibly thankful that for my husband this is more than true. Kim and I often say that there we know of no two better men than our husbands. I'm so thankful for the love my honey has for the Lord! :)
Amen!

About Me

My photo
I love JESUS! I'm a 7th-generation Florida native, dyed-in-the-wool Southron belle. I just recently dusted off my genealogy notes and, thanks to a long-lost relative, nearly doubled the details. We started home schooling when only 'outlaws' did it and still enjoy a daily quest for knowledge. These days, the family spends a lot of time birding, butterflying, spending as much time in 'the woods' as possible while they're still here.
Powered By Blogger

Followers

    © Shabach the Rock. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP