Friday Funnies

>> 19 February 2010

This is one of my all-time favourite Lucy scenes.



And here's a little giggle for the kids:

Q: How do you make a tissue dance?

A: Put a little boogie into it!

3 comments:

Mel at Adventures of Mel 19 February, 2010 07:37  

Oh, I love Lucy! She is the best! Happy Friday!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart 19 February, 2010 08:48  

Oh that was funny my friend. I remember it from way back when. But did you notice that at the point when he's doing the monkey thing she has the wrong hand pulled up? LOL!
Happy Friday my friend.
Kim

Saleslady371 19 February, 2010 15:05  

I enjoyed this so much. Thanks for making me laugh out loud.

About Me

My photo
I love JESUS! I'm a 7th-generation Florida native, dyed-in-the-wool Southron belle. I just recently dusted off my genealogy notes and, thanks to a long-lost relative, nearly doubled the details. We started home schooling when only 'outlaws' did it and still enjoy a daily quest for knowledge. These days, the family spends a lot of time birding, butterflying, spending as much time in 'the woods' as possible while they're still here.
Powered By Blogger

Followers

    © Shabach the Rock. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP