Sign up for freebies - updated

>> 02 May 2009

*Update - got the Boston Market coupon and added it to the list.
Also, I wanted to mention... make sure to check the expiration dates. Most are only good for about 2 weeks. Arby's, 1 week.


Got coupons?!

It all started with Applebee's. I was checking out their online menu, deciding whether to go there or Chili's. On the site was a 'get our emails' link. Hmmm, years ago, I signed up for Red Lobster emails and got birthday coupons. Maybe...

Well, next thing I knew, I was enjoying a free appetizer. LOVE that spinach artichoke dip! The only catch was, the coupon was only good at the one location I had entered as 'my favourite'. I called their toll-free #, but got a 'shrug - that's the way it is' response. Oh, well, free is still good.

Here's a list of the free - more often than not 'with purchase...' - comestibles I've collected so far:

Applebee's - free appetizer
Chili's - free queso & chips
Ruby Tuesday - BOGO entree
Ryan's - BOGO adult buffet meal*
Longhorn Steakhouse - free appetizer
Denny's - 20% off your next visit
Fazoli's - $2 off purchase of $5 or more
Wendy's - $1 off any premium hamburger
Arby's - free fruit tea with sandwich purchase
Dairy Queen - BOGO Blizzard
Boston Market - $3 off next purchase
TGI Friday's - now these people do it right... I got several coupons, including:
. - one-time jump the line pass
. - free appetizer or dessert
. - 1¢ appetizer w/beverage purchase at the bar (did not say alcoholic was
.....required, just that you sit at the bar)
. - AND they send you a (plastic) card that you present each visit...
.....for every $100 you spend, you get an $8 coupon (double points on Cinco de Mayo)

I also signed up, but have not yet heard from:
- Carrabbas' Italian Grill
- Picadilly

* Ryan's coupon is good at any of their restaurants - Old Country Buffet, HomeTown Buffet, Country Buffet, Ryan's, or Fire Mountain

1 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart 02 May, 2009 06:54  

Okay I have got to check out the Longhorns one and let me know about the Carrabba's because those are my two favorite restaurants.
YUM! Free Food!!
Hugs my friend.

About Me

My photo
I love JESUS! I'm a 7th-generation Florida native, dyed-in-the-wool Southron belle. I just recently dusted off my genealogy notes and, thanks to a long-lost relative, nearly doubled the details. We started home schooling when only 'outlaws' did it and still enjoy a daily quest for knowledge. These days, the family spends a lot of time birding, butterflying, spending as much time in 'the woods' as possible while they're still here.
Powered By Blogger

Followers

    © Shabach the Rock. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP