What I Learned This Week
>> 10 February 2009
I didn't join in this one sooner, coz, at this point in life, I pretty much thought I wouldn't have much to learn. But once I made myself aware each day, it's amazing how much I ended up with. Not to say I'll ever learn anything else for the following weeks... ;}
1 - I am no longer able to move heavy furniture by myself
2 - NEVER leave a cup of water on the nightstand while you're rearranging the bedroom
3 - I hate being very cold more than I hate being very hot
4 - Old age WILL, eventually, catch up with you
5 - If you lose your balance while running through the house, a heavy grocery bag will prevent you from recovering
6 - Carpet does not make good padding when you fall
7 - If you're Christmas shopping early, be sure to find out the store's return policy
8 - If you don't feed 'the white dog' regularly, 'the black dog' WILL start muscling in
What have you learned this week? To join in, and/or to learn what others have learned, click on over to Musings of a Housewife.
God bless all y'all.
Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^
1 - I am no longer able to move heavy furniture by myself
2 - NEVER leave a cup of water on the nightstand while you're rearranging the bedroom
3 - I hate being very cold more than I hate being very hot
4 - Old age WILL, eventually, catch up with you
5 - If you lose your balance while running through the house, a heavy grocery bag will prevent you from recovering
6 - Carpet does not make good padding when you fall
7 - If you're Christmas shopping early, be sure to find out the store's return policy
8 - If you don't feed 'the white dog' regularly, 'the black dog' WILL start muscling in
What have you learned this week? To join in, and/or to learn what others have learned, click on over to Musings of a Housewife.
God bless all y'all.
Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^









4 comments:
Love it! :-) Thanks for linking in!
I SO identify with #3 & 4. And I'm sorry you fell carrying groceries. I tend to trip on perfectly level surfaces. I think my feet are heavier than they used to be maybe.....or maybe it's the lead-lined Burkenstocks.
Well I'd say that those are some valuable lessons my friend! I've learned that I still hate being sick. It doesn't get any funner no matter how often you are!
Hugs.
Kim
Excellent list. You know, I like this challenge because we really do learn (or re-learn) things all the time!
Post a Comment