What I Learned This Week

>> 17 February 2009


  • Even though they're from Weight Watchers, it's not OK to eat 3 desserts in one day. 8-}
  • The best day ever can be wrecked in the blink of an eye
    See, for details, this post on my other blog. In a nutshell, it involves late night, 50 miles of nothingness, super-heavy fog, my car, and one stupid deer
  • When you finally give up looking for cheaper gas and fill your tank, you'll find it 5-10¢ cheaper 2 miles down the road. 'Nuff said.
  • The less tv I watch, the more content I am with my life and what I have.
  • It's OK to have weaknesses.

    What have you learned this week? To join in, and/or to learn what others have learned, click on over to Musings of a Housewife.


    God bless all y'all.
    Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

1 comments:

Mikki 17 February, 2009 19:01  

Sounds like quiet a week. Hope all is ok.
We got rid of our cable and I still find myself sitting in front of it.. though I am finding more time to read ;-)

About Me

My photo
I love JESUS! I'm a 7th-generation Florida native, dyed-in-the-wool Southron belle. I just recently dusted off my genealogy notes and, thanks to a long-lost relative, nearly doubled the details. We started home schooling when only 'outlaws' did it and still enjoy a daily quest for knowledge. These days, the family spends a lot of time birding, butterflying, spending as much time in 'the woods' as possible while they're still here.
Powered By Blogger

Followers

    © Shabach the Rock. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP