The Name Game

>> 18 February 2009

Kim hooked me with this one. Go check out her answers and... well, why not give it a go, as well... 8-]

I). YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pets name and current car)
---Peanut Sonata

2). YOUR GANSTA NAME (favorite ice cream flavor and fave cookie)
--- Pistachio MIlano

3). YOUR FLY GUY/GAL NAME (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
--- S-Mac

4). YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
---Garnet Horse

5). YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
---Jean Tarpon

6). YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
---Mac-So

7). SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
--- The Purple Tea

8). NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
---Tillman James

9). DANCER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
--- Shalimar Mounds

10). WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )
--- Lucille Wayne

11). TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
---Pulaski Pierre

12). SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
--- Autumn Gardenia

13). CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
---Avocado Leggingsie

14). HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
--- Muffin Willow

15). YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)
The Photography Rainbow Tour

3 comments:

Mikki 19 February, 2009 10:36  

This is like the third one I've seen. So fun!!

Love the weather anchor name.. how coo is that!!

Laurie Ann 19 February, 2009 11:49  

I love your spy name! LOL - this was fun! Thanks for playing.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart 20 February, 2009 06:05  

I had to come back to this one because yesterday as you may have read my computer was down, I thought your dancer name was completely hilarious if you REALLY think about it! LOL. I won't say anymore.
Love you.
Kim

About Me

My photo
I love JESUS! I'm a 7th-generation Florida native, dyed-in-the-wool Southron belle. I just recently dusted off my genealogy notes and, thanks to a long-lost relative, nearly doubled the details. We started home schooling when only 'outlaws' did it and still enjoy a daily quest for knowledge. These days, the family spends a lot of time birding, butterflying, spending as much time in 'the woods' as possible while they're still here.
Powered By Blogger

Followers

    © Shabach the Rock. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP