Love list

>> 22 January 2009

Debra over at Clothed in Scarlet has a 'Ten Things I Love' meme going on and gave me the letter P.

  1. paint horses
  2. photography
  3. pistachio ice ceam
  4. penguins
  5. passionflowers
  6. purple
  7. palmetto honey
  8. Pinellas County
  9. pecans
  10. Pizza Hut pretzels (soft)

If there's anybody reading this who has yet to do a love list, ask me for a letter. Or ask Debra when you check out her list.

Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

4 comments:

BParrish 22 January, 2009 20:00  

I'll bite. I need a distraction.

Mikki 22 January, 2009 20:22  

How fun!!
I didn't know Pizza Hut had soft pretzels!! Hmm... will have to investigate that one ;-)

SophieMae 23 January, 2009 03:48  

Brenda, you get the letter G.

Mikki, I don't know if the regular restaurants have them. I get them from the one inside Target. If you want to play, next up is the letter M.

Debra Kaye 23 January, 2009 08:07  

SophieMae,

I loved your list, my friend. Pistacio ice cream is my favorite!

Happy Friday!

About Me

My photo
I love JESUS! I'm a 7th-generation Florida native, dyed-in-the-wool Southron belle. I just recently dusted off my genealogy notes and, thanks to a long-lost relative, nearly doubled the details. We started home schooling when only 'outlaws' did it and still enjoy a daily quest for knowledge. These days, the family spends a lot of time birding, butterflying, spending as much time in 'the woods' as possible while they're still here.
Powered By Blogger

Followers

    © Shabach the Rock. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP