Gumption

>> 17 November 2008

I don't have any. After I started feeling better, we had 2 days of rain. And it's been mostly dreary ever since. And COLD! The rain kept me from the fair. Just as well, as we're kinda broke this month, anyhow. To be perfectly honest, I just haven't been able to muster up much enthusiasm for posting. Not that I didn't want to... just plain didn't feel like doing it. Must be a vitamin S(un) deficiency. I have a feeling it isn't just me. All my computer activities seem a bit slow. Not as many emails as usual - except spam, which is booming beyond belief - fewer updates from my favourites list... And there's been a distinct dearth of birdlife around my favourite local drives.

Anyhow, I'm going to take my recycling down to the recycle place and maybe drive along the coast a bit. It's only 50° out there right now, (nearly noon), but it should warm up a bit more. And I promise I'll start catching up this evening. Meanwhile...

Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

2 comments:

Mikki 17 November, 2008 17:37  

Wish I could send you a warm cup of tea and some sunshine. I can't, but I can pray that your GUMPTION is feeling better soon :-)

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart 17 November, 2008 18:49  

I MISS YOU MY FRIEND! I yelled that, did you hear it? Please come back. I need your fun posts to read.
Hugs.
Kim

About Me

My photo
I love JESUS! I'm a 7th-generation Florida native, dyed-in-the-wool Southron belle. I just recently dusted off my genealogy notes and, thanks to a long-lost relative, nearly doubled the details. We started home schooling when only 'outlaws' did it and still enjoy a daily quest for knowledge. These days, the family spends a lot of time birding, butterflying, spending as much time in 'the woods' as possible while they're still here.
Powered By Blogger

Followers

    © Shabach the Rock. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP