Tackle it Tuesday - my first... updated
>> 30 September 2008

Nothing like jumping in with both feet. I'll be out most of the day, but when I get back, this will be my project.
Duller has been 'helping' me (read: going through his piles of papers and odd bits) clear out the living/dining area. The living room part is coming along nicely, while things are piling up around the table. So I'm posting the before picture to keep me motivated after a full day of running errands, grocery shopping, etc. I'll post the after this evening. *GULP*
Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^
UPDATE: Well, it needs a little more work to be completely complete, but I'm pretty tickled with how much I actually got done in less than an hour... after being gone till suppertime. WHEW! Now I just need to get Duller to wake up and take the boxes to the shed and our DR will look like a human home again. 8-]









10 comments:
Yikes! Good luck with that my friend.
Blessings to you!
Hey Sophie,
Do you mind giving me your address? If not that's fine but if you can then just leave me a separate comment and I just won't post it.
Thank you my friend.
Kim
You go girl...I can't wait to see the finished product!
Blessings to you!!
Kim, it really was daunting and seemed to keep growing. But once I dug in, it was amazing how (relatively) fast it went.
Debra, I'm so happy with the results so far. I should've done it last weekend, but there just never seem to be enough hours in the day.
That is a lot to do in 1 hr. Did you just move in or something?
Good Job!
Come by and see me!!!!
robin@heartofwisdom.com
I have two blog post this Tuesday.
Photos of our typical morning on my personal blog at http://heartofwisdom.com/heartathome
and an explanation of Changes at my homeschool blog
http://heartofwisdom.com/blog
Barbaralee, it's almost as if we just moved in. Duller got a new job and we thought we'd be moving, so I started packing while he commuted each week. We listed the house just about the time the market started to fail. Now he's in another job back in this area, so I'm doing a bit of unpacking again. Never a dull moment. 8-]
Robin, thanks for dropping in! I'm enjoying exploring your site.
WTG! It looks great. I didn't even see the table under it all lol.
Blessings my friend.
Kim
Wow, you did that in less than an hour???? Hat's off to you sister! :)
Kim & Kathy, the real miracle is that Duller hasn't piled the table with his daily 'stuff'. LOL!
Post a Comment