Giveaway - The Pioneer Woman Cooks
>> 24 February 2010
Well, I had this post half typed out and my browser went weird. So sorry I don't have time to start over. In a nutshell, I am giving away a brand spankin' new copy of The Pioneer Woman Cooks by Ree Drummond. Most everyone, by now, has heard Ree's story, read her blog, seen her on Bonnie Hunt, etc.

Anyhow, I have ONE copy to give away. You can get up to 5 entries*.
Pay attention here, coz some are a little different. 8-]
1 - Leave a comment tellling me your favourite comfort food.Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry.
2 - Follow my blog. Leave a comment and let me know you're behind me. 8-}
3 - Blog about this giveaway and link back to me.
4 - Visit The Duchess of Discount and leave a comment on the most recent post there.
5 - Tell me what song is playing on this blog. (Sorry!!! Not THIS blog, the blog linked) Sorry so many have had trouble hearing the song. If you can't hear it, you can now at least see the title.
This giveaway will close at 3:33PM (EST) on 3 March. ( get it? 8-] )
The winner will be picked in a random drawing and announced here by 5PM (EST) of the 3rd.
*Sorry US entries only*


35 comments:
Woo Hoo my friend. I've wanted her book for awhile now.
Great giveaway.
Let's see my favorite comfort food would have to be Baked Macaroni and Cheese.
Off to leave more comments! LOL!
Kim
I have been a faithful follower for quite some time now. Does that give me 2 more chances? LOL!
And as far as the song playing. I can't hear any song and I even have my speakers turned on this time. In fact I don't even see a player on your side bar. Are you tricking me? Do I still get another chance? LOL!
Hugs
Kim
Stopped by and left some love for the Duchess.
I'm not sure if I want to blog about this or not. I might just keep this beautiful secret to myself. LOL!
Does giving a shout out on FB count?
More people talk to me on there then blogland anyway. LOL.
Hugs
Kim
My favorite comfort food is tacos. There is nothing better than fresh homemade tacos with all the fixins.
I commented on Duchesses blog.
Okay, I just blogged about it so I'm sure some hungry friends of mine will be over some time today! LOL!
Hugs to you sweet friend.
Kim
Oh! Pick me! Pick me! Hee hee hee...I want this book...more than Kim, LOLOLOL. :)
This is my comment..entry #1. :)
I follow you my dearest. :) Entry #2. :)
I blogged about this giveaway today and send them linkin' your way...entry #3...hee hee...so close I can taste it, lol
I commented on the duchess of discount blog... :)....entry #4! :)
Oh wait! I did it wrong...ok, THIS is entry #1...:)
My favorite comfort food is my chicken n' dumplins....mmmmmmm
Sadly I wont' get entry #5 because as hard as I tried, I could not get a song to play on that site. :(
Oh I have three
Mac & cheese
chicken noodle soup and then for a bit of sweetness and chocolate I like brownies.
I can't seem to hear any song playing.
I have tried a number of times but no go.
msgb245 at gmail dot com
Left a comment on the Ducchess blog on the Feb 22 day.
Hahaha, Kim sent me over! If I win, I want you to send the book to her (as much as I would adore to have it myself)! LOL. My favorite comfort food is chocolate! ANYTHING chocolate! OK, scratch that. Chocolate covered bugs or cauliflower - no.
I came from Kim's blog and found you. What a fun place to be. Sign me up and here is hoping I will, your giveaway is on my birthday.
Be sure you stop by today for a last minute opportunity to participate in two giveaways for tomorrow.
Love and Hugs ~ Kat
Hey my sister from another mother! I have missed you and am so glad you stopped by! I will definitely try for that cookbook. It looks like a fun one that I'd love to try out...but I will have to do all my submissions this weekend. I totalled my car yesterday and am still pretty sore. Too much stuff or my brain to handle tonight.
My favorite comfort food is pot roast, potatoes & veggies! (especially the way my Ma makes them...just love the way the house smells when you walk in along with the homemade rolls! Great! I think I just drooled)
I follow your blog!
lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com
I visited The Duchess of Discount and left a comment on the most recent post there. Impressive!
lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com
I really like my mom's chicken and dumplings.
clarksrfun at gmail dot com
Count me in for this cookbook! I'd love to win it.
And count me in for Item #4. Thanks!
Ooops...(count me only twice, but I forgot on my comment here to mention my favorite comfort food...I have many favorites. This week it is Girl Scout cookies. I have to eat them quickly to get them out of the house (get them gone) so they will not be a temptation every day this week. LOL
WOW! I've heard so much about this lady and her cookbook!! Count me in!!
There is a God!! By Leaan Womack..
I follow you :-)
Oh yea.. and my favorite comfort food is a good bowl of cereal. LOL
Hey, I don't blog - as you know - but I read yours faithfully. My favorite comfort food is chocolate pudding. :)
The song playing on the other blog is There is a God by Lee Ann Womack. LUV that song!
And I am heading over to the Duchess' place right now to leave a comment! :)
Hey, I'm not a blogger, either, but I'm a regular reader. :) And my favorite comfort food is chili 3-way.
The song: There is a God!
Off to comment on the Duchess' blog.
Post a Comment